If you want to get a tourism license in Estonia – you shall know that this is not a piece of cake. No matter that you already run the business or you are in the progress.
There are few acts that regulate the process of obtaining of the tourism license in Estonia:
– Law of Obligations
– Act General Part of the Economic Activities Code Act
Notice of economic activities for a travel undertaking is associated with the institutions:
– Consumer Protection and Technical Regulatory Authority
– Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications
A travel business is a company or individual that offers tours, packages and linked itineraries for business and trade purposes. They could be: a tour operator, retail travel agency or an organization that works on behalf of another party.
Non-residents also can set up travel agencies in Estonia under the most popular form of limited liability company (known as osaühing or OÜ).
Company registration through an e-Residency card or a Power of Attorney (in the notary service).
Set up a bank account – accepted bank accounts in Estonia or EEA country
You need to comply with the Tourism Law’s requirements regarding selling travel packages and plane tickets, organizing excursions and tours, and offering other connected services. You are obliged to placing of the deposit in the bank account.
The size of a deposit depends on the services your travel company will perform.
Filing the notice of economic activities and paying the state fee.
– Business name, registry code, address
– The trademark name if used ( also we can register a trademark for you)
– Scope of activity
– The size of the security
– EMTAK codes – nature of business classification
– Date of the beginning of the economic activities
– Date of payment of the state fee
If you already registered a company in Estonia and you’re looking for an advisor, who is fully experienced in the matter of tourism license in Estonia – reach Eesti Consulting today.
There are no reviews yet.