A company in Estonia with an account in Switzerland In connection with the development of the coronavirus epidemic (COVID-19), entrepreneurs from around the world are looking for tax solutions that will ensure their continued functioning.
Bank account opening in Switzerland (remotely from your home country
Why the company in Estonia?
- You don’t pay income tax (Corporation Tax) (0%) if you don’t pay dividends. You can issue invoices and earn income and you won’t pay the tax until the dividend is paid.
- You can form and manage the company remotely if you are e-Residency card holder ( more about programme – here )
- You can open the Estonian company remotely if you live in your home country if you will issue the Power of Attorney in the presence of the notary.
- Simple tax regulations and e-State
- The company registered in Estonia is treat as tax resident – we provide you with certificate of tax residency.
Why the swiss bank account?
- Stable banking system independent of political turmoil
- Capital diversification – if the country in which you live – gets into financial trouble – goes bankrupt – you want to finance the deficit with taxpayers’ money – do you remember the situation of taxation of deposits from Cyprus in 2013?
- Multi-currency account with debit and credit cards
- COMPANY FORMATION – You need file KYC AML form and provide at least proof of ID (passport or identity card – scanned copy) + proof of address f.e utility bill not older than 90 days – We form the company on behalf of you based on Power of Attorney or with your e-Residency card
- ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS – We arrange the original documents – Apostille, notarized extracts – Article of Association.
- REMOTELY BANK ACCOUNT OPENING – We will apply for the bank account on behalf of you . You need file KYC AML form and provide suitable documentation. Don’t worry – we will assist you.
WHICH DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED FOR BANK ACCOUNT OPENING IN SWITZERLAND?
In the case of an Estonian company that wants to open a bank account in Switzerland – the bank will ask for the following documents:
- Extract from RIK – Commercial Register
- The names of directors
- The names of shareholders (if they are natural persons)
- The list of beneficial owners
- The nature of business (EMTAK codes)
- Apostilled and notarized documents
- Certificate of tax residency of the company
CAN I OPEN SWISS BANK ACCOUNT REMOTELY WITHOUT VISIT IN SWITZERLAND?
The bank account is opened remotely without visiting Switzerland. To do this, you must first contact our company, which will introduce you to the appropriate bank manager. Then the company and management board documents are sent to the bank. To confirm the customer’s identity, the bank will conduct one verification conversation, which is a video conference.
WHAT IS THE ONGOING FEE FOR SERVICING THE ACCOUNT?
The bank charges fees quarterly and it is 120 CHF.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM DEPOSIT WHEN OPENING AN ACCOUNT?
Minimal deposit is aprox. 10 000 EUR, you need paid this capital to bank account but when the account is opened -you can use this amount – amount is not blocked.
IN WHAT CURRENCIES WILL I HAVE THE SWISS BANK ACCOUNT?
The bank offers the following currencies:
- Swiss Francs
- Russian Rubles
- Others if you ask the bank manager
IS THIS BANK ACCOUNT SECURE?
Yes, this account is secure. The bank offers access to electronic banking. Each customer receives a token – Digipass, which generates one-time codes for logging into the bank.