HOW TO APPLY FOR E-RESIDENCY CARD?
GET E-RESIDENCY CARD FROM HOME
Ready this guide to know how to obtain e-Resident card smoothly from your home and run your business working worldwide borderless.
FACTS AND MYTHS
[wpsm_column size=”one-half”][wpsm_pros title=”PROS:”]
- With e resident card you can register Estonian company remotely from home
- With e-residency card you have to open remotely the bank account or PSP (Payment Service Provider)
- You can put your digital signature on business documents and the signature will be valid worldwide
- You can reserve .ee domain and approve all official documents -f.e file the VAT return, Income Tax return and financial statements to Commercial Register
- You are not obliged to travel to Estonia for the purpose of company registration or for the purpose of obtaining business licenses
- You can not travel to Tallinn for the purpose of the e-ID card. Receive the card from the local embassy located in your home country.
[/wpsm_pros][/wpsm_column][wpsm_column size=”one-half” position=”last”][wpsm_cons title=”CONS:”]
- E-Residency card has not any impact for your personal tax residency in your home country based on bilateral agreements tax regulations.
- e-ID is not a VISA
- e-ID has not influence for your temporary residence permitt in Estonia.
- You can not receive e residency card by post or by attorney , because the fingerprints are required.
PLUG & PLAY
5 STEPS FROM COLLECTING E-ID CARD TO BANK ACCOUNT
[wpsm_numhead num=”1″ style=”2″ heading=”2″]APPLY FOR E-RESIDENCY CARD[/wpsm_numhead]
Go to website https://e-resident.gov.ee/become-an-e-resident/. You will need a copy of EEA card or Passport and motivation statement. Then you have to pay for the application fee €100. Then you will be patient because application review is made by Estonian Police & Border Guard Board in the timeframe of 6-8 weeks. The final step is receiving of e-Residency kit. You can collect it at the selected location, f.e in the nearest Estonian embassy in your country of living.
[wpsm_numhead num=”2″ style=”2″ heading=”2″]CHOOSE YOUR PROVIDER[/wpsm_numhead]
You can choose your “company & trust service provider”. Remember that you have to verify the provider on mtr.km.ee website. Every company that offers company registration services in Estonia needs be provided with license number by the Financial Intelligence Unit. Eesticonsulting.ee has issued license number: FIU000310. More information you will find in About us website.
[wpsm_numhead num=”3″ style=”2″ heading=”2″]LEGAL ADDRESS[/wpsm_numhead]
Estonian legal address is required by law for the purpose of the company registration. Every company is treated as an Estonian legal resident. Eesticonsulting.ee offers the legal address for your Estonian corporation in the heart of Tallinn. We charge you grounds of the annual subscription. More about virtual office services here.
[wpsm_numhead num=”4″ style=”2″ heading=”2″]CONTACT PERSON[/wpsm_numhead]
Estonian Commercial Code § 63 stipulates that if the board of directors reside out of Estonia, “contact person” needs be appointed in this situation. We provide Contact person service, especially for nonresidents. If you won’t appoint a contact person, your firm won’t is registered.
[wpsm_numhead num=”5″ style=”2″ heading=”2″]BANKING[/wpsm_numhead]
Did you hear a story about opening a bank account in Estonia for nonresidents? A lot of advisories tell: It is not possible – really – don’t try. Believe us. We have documented the experience and positive track record. We will try to advise you how to open an Estonian bank account and PSP provider.