The Advantages of Estonian e-ID Card for e-Residents 🇪🇪
Imagine two scenarios: 🌍
Martin does not have an e-Residency card. He needs to travel to a notary public in Tallinn in order to incorporate an Estonian company. He needs to visit the SWEDBANK branch and spend a lot of money on flights and accommodation. Robert is an e-Resident card holder. He can incorporate the company wholly online, remotely from home, and file statutory documents such as accounts, VAT returns, and others. It is essential to apply for an e-Residency card earlier due to waiting for approval by Police Border Guard. The statutory period for accepting your application is approximately 30 business days. ⏳
Application for e-Residency Card in 5 steps 📝
- Fill out the application form and include a passport photo with the correct format and consistent with specifications. 📄
- Wait for a decision from the Police Border Guard in Estonia. 🚓
- Receive an email confirmation about the granting of your e-ID card then apply for a Virtual Office. 📧 from Eesti Consulting
- Travel to the local Estonian Embassy in your home country to pick up your document. 🌐
- Register a company in Estonia with Eesti Consulting and start the business soon. 💼
What Can You Do with e-Residency Card? 🌟
- Company formation in Estonia done fully remotely 🏢
- Conclude agreements between you and other counterparties. 🤝
- Connect and log in to the e-banking services securely with e-ID – do not be afraid of phishing attacks – stop hackers from taking over bank account🌍 Where to Pick Up e-Residency Card? 📦s. 🔒
- Fulfill statutory duties with the e-ID card – for example, submit Annual Accounts (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet) to RIK or do VAT Registration or file VAT returns to EMTA. 📈
🌍 Where to Pick Up e-Residency Card? 📦
Getting Your e-Residency Kit: Arrival, Pickup, and International Options
🌍 Arrival: After your application has been approved, it can take 2-5 weeks for your e-Residency kit to arrive at your pickup location.
📦 Pickup: Once your kit has arrived, your pickup location will send instructions related to scheduling your pick up. We recommend you wait to plan any travel until this time.
🌐 International pickup: If you do not have a pickup location in your country, you can arrange to collect your e-Residency kit in another country. Please verify you have the ability to enter the country and obtain the necessary travel visa.
How to Register a Company If I haven’t e-Residency Card 🌟
🚀 Not an e-Resident yet? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! 💨 If you’re in a hurry and need an Estonian company with VAT registration, an EORI number, and all the necessary paperwork, you’re in the right place. We offer a solution for non-e-Residents as well. We have a selection of pre-registered Estonian shelf companies that are ready for immediate use.
These companies come with VAT registration and have the EE prefix along with a valid VAT EE number.
Rest assured that our Estonian shelf companies are in excellent standing, free from any civil or tax liabilities.
Upon your request, we can provide you with a Certificate of Tax Clearance and a VAT Certificate. Get started with your Estonian business journey today! 🇪🇪💼
Learn more about our ready-made companies in Estonia here