Have you ever though about applying for e-Residency card? Please read carrefully this posts and know advantages of Estonian e-ID card.
Imagine 2 scenarios:
[wpsm_quote author=”Martin” float=”left” width=”100%”]Martin has not e-Residency card. He needs travel to notary public , to Tallin in order to incorporate estonian company. He needs visit the SWEDBANK branch and spend a lot of money for flights and accomodation.[/wpsm_quote]
[wpsm_quote author=”Robert” float=”left” width=”100%”]Robert is e-Resident card holder. He cans incorporate the company wholly online remote from home and file statutory documents such as accounts, vat returns and others.[/wpsm_quote]
It is essential to apply for e-Residency card earlier due to waiting for approve by Police Border Guard. Statutory period for accepting your application is aprox. 30 business days.
STEP BY STEP
- Fill the application form and include passport photo with correct format and consistent with specification
- Wait for decision of Police Border Guard from Estonia
- Receive e-mail confirmation about granting you e-ID card
- Travel to local Estonian Embassy in your home country in order to pick up your document .
- Purchase our services and start the business soon.
OPORTUNITIES OF E-ID CARD
- Run estonian corporation directly from your home country paperless.
- Conclude agreements between you and other counterparties.
- Connect and log in to the e-banking services securely with e-ID – do not affraid about phising attacs – stop with take over bank accounts by hackers
- Fullfill statutory duties with e-ID card – f.e submit Annual Accounts (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet) to RIK or file VAT return to EMTA
E-RESIDENTS IN NUMBERS
- Estonia has nowadays ~ 48,000 e-Residents , who estabilished aproximately 6,000 companies
- 30 days takes process of approve of issuing e-residency card