Original documents from RIK

You registered a company in Estonia and received a complete set of electronic documents – a printout from the register. Then you want to set up an account abroad on websites such as:– Transferwise

  • PayPal
  • Mistertango
  • Pervesk

You will absolutely need the following documents:
– Apostille
– Certificate of tax residency
– True copies of printouts
– Article of Association translated to English

Our company can help you with obtaining all documents within 2-3 business days. Please visit our online store, where you can order the required documents with just a few clicks.

  1. Certificate of tax residency – stamped and signed by EMTA Officer
  2. Apostille of registry card


Maybe you need the sworn translation of Article of Association from Estonian to English? This document is published in Commercial Register usually in ...